Minggu, 05 Januari 2020

Hahaha

I think that I'm mature enough to having a romantic relationship. after reading all those article, hearing my friend's story, and planning to control myself- I mean, my heart. actually, that's not enough, sis.

fallin' love can ruin your plan. all of it. you can turn into different person. Sigh, sometimes I feel shame, but I love to. See, sounds weird right? Hahaha

I've always said that i'll never jealous with his friend, but in the reality I'm still a bit jealous. I've always said that i'll never angry about his activities, but in the reality I'm little annoyed. I've always said that i'll always giving a reason for my anger, my sadness and my every emotion. In the fact, I'm too proud to say that I just want his attention, that I'm jealous with his activities, that i need him for a whole day.

hahaha, it's not easy like i thought before.

I thought that I will using my brain to this, but sometimes I just using full of my heart. I plan to not easy mad about anything, but sometimes I can be attacked by feeling bad mood about him.

Please, this make me feel stupid.

So, after all of this narration, I realize that I am still selfish person. I just thinking about me in the relationship. just me, without him. my ego has its pride.

i. don't. wanna. feeling. like. dumb. anymore. please?

2 komentar:

  1. and the name of love, i realize that u become more talkative.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. exactly, i don't know why, but i love too.

      Hapus